Executive Vice President @Intertech
Ayşe Büyükkaya was born in 1976. She graduated from Marmara University Faculty of Engineering with a degree in Industrial Engineering in 1998. She began her career as a system analyst in the System Development Department at Egebank IT. In 2000, she worked as a business analyst at Intertech, which is the IT company of Denizbank, and in 2002, she worked as a business analyst at Fintek which was the IT company of Ziraat Bank. She returned to Intertech in 2004 to work as an analyst team leader in DWH & CRM department. Until 2009, she has taken part in various successful projects, including the founding of DWH and CRM systems of Denizbank. In 2009, she was promoted to the manager of the Analytic CRM Department at DenizBank. In 2014, she returned to her career in IT as she was promoted to the executive vice president, responsible for CRM and Business Analytics projects at Intertech. Having lead the CRM, DWH, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, and AI applications and also AR-GE projects that are administered under these role, she is now coordinating the transformations of Business Analysis, User Experience and Quality Assurance at Intertech. Ayşe Büyükkaya is married and has a son.
Speech: BA Excellence at Intertech
Intertech is operating under DenizBank Financial Services Group, Intertech, has created more than 100 products for financial sector, using 35 years of experience with more than 1400 employees each a specialist in their respective fields. While they are used predominantly in Turkey, these products are also utilized by more than 49 financial institutions in 11 different countries in Europe and MEA region.
Intertech BA Studio team (BA center of excellence team) was established in 2019 with the start of Business Analysis Transformation. Our BA Coaches will be sharing our BA excellence experience as detailed below:
- Development of BA Studio and the identification of its roles and responsibilities
- Defining competency model and fields of responsibilities of Business Analysts and POs
- Designing and leading the business analysis empowerment program
- Designing templates of business analysis documents (Requirements, Scope, Solutions, User Story Templates, Product Documents and User Manuals )
- Implementing strategy analysis activities (Business Requirements, Scope)
- Defining the criteria and methods for stakeholders and impact analysis
- Defining KPIs for business analysis
- Implementing review process for evaluating analysis activities
- Defining the methodology of business analysis
- Designing the recruitment process and career paths of business analysts
- Improvement of onboarding program from the perspective of analysts
The participants are going to leave the meeting having acquired knowledge about business analysis and relevant processes and the steps that can be taken in terms of humans, organizations, technologies, and tools, which they can use to improve their business analysis processes. They will also gain information about how to initiate a business analysis transformation, the steps that can be taken during the transformation, and how to keep track of improvements.
This session is relevant for all the attendees including who are new to the field.