Category: Agile Business Analysis
Agile Business Analysis Transformation at Intertech
- Development of BA Studio and the identification of its roles and responsibilities
- Defining competence model and fields of responsibilities of Business Analysts and POs
- Designing and leading the business analysis empowerment program
- Implementing strategy analysis activities (Business Requirements and Scope) in the company and the identification of its outcomes
- Designing templates of business analysis documents (Requirements, Scope, Solutions and User Story Templates)
- Defining the methodology of business analysis
- Defining the criteria and methods for stakeholder and impact analysis
- Implementing review process for evaluating analysis activities
- Defining KPIs for business analysis
- Designing the recruitment process and career paths of business analysts
- Improvement of onboarding program from the perspective of analysts
This session is for professionals who are experienced in the sector & have a holistic perspective of business analysis.
Who is Ayşe Büyükkaya?
Ayşe Büyükkaya was born in 1976. She graduated from Marmara University Faculty of Engineering with a degree in Industrial Engineering in 1998. She began her career as a system analyst in the System Development Department at Egebank IT. In 2000, she worked as a business analyst at Intertech, which is the IT company of Denizbank, and in 2002, she worked as a business analyst at Fintek which was the IT company of Ziraat Bank. She returned to Intertech in 2004 to work as an analyst team leader in DWH & CRM department. Until 2009, she has taken part in various successful projects, including the founding of DWH and CRM systems of Denizbank. In 2009, she was promoted to manager of the Analytic CRM Department at DenizBank. In 2014, she returned to her career in IT as she was named the executive vice president responsible for CRM and Business Analytics projects at Intertech. Having lead the CRM, DWH, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, and AI applications and also AR-GE projects that are administered under these, she is now coordinating the transformation of Business Analysis at Intertech. Ayşe Büyükkaya is married with one boy.